Spunk on Me

Posted on | December 18, 2013 | 6 Comments |

When I write a tweet like this:

Spunk Tweet

(and there are more than a few tweets like that) it’s because one of my very favourite sexual events has occurred. My partner has asked where I’d like their final emissions to end up, and – as I do more often than not – I’ve chosen my breasts as the target. Why? Because after they’ve done so, I really enjoy the process of slowly and deliberately rubbing every single droplet into my skin.

Of course, the deluge is utterly delightful as well (if leading to the occasional missed target), but what really, always works for me is the rubbing in afterwards – either by myself or by them. Fingers capturing errant strands of come. Swirling it about and then onto a suddenly heightened nipple. Feeling the sticky-slick palm catching across the underside of each udder as each is thoroughly covered.

And then, in the hour or two afterwards, the sensual bonus of appreciation: a subtle scent wafting from my upper torso which is their smell and my own mingling. The softness of my flesh as it dries. The very slight tackiness where it wasn’t rubbed in quite well enough.

At the last, showering, I run the soap across and over each slippery breast, and remember, and smile.

The only downside of those sticky fingers? I don’t have a single photograph of myself in this state! Something to be rectified, eventually…

Wicked Wednesday

Comments

6 Responses to “Spunk on Me”

1. Marie Rebelle
    December 19th, 2013 @ 7:09 am

I have to ‘learn’ to be able to handle cum on my body. It’s something I still have mixed feelings about. I know the day will come when my body will be used to cum on by more than one man… I both fear and look forward to that day!

Rebel xox

2. Lord Raven
    December 20th, 2013 @ 3:57 am

I guess I am an odd bird, as much as I like cum and to cum, I really dont care to see it. I have this weird thing about exposed body excretions and it just gives me the willies. I am glad your comfortable with it.

3. Kraken Kranium
    December 21st, 2013 @ 8:03 am

Ooh you lucky little thing! You got there!!! :)

I wanna get there next, giving someone some loving to the Ramones.

4. Tammi L Coles
    December 21st, 2013 @ 11:36 am

I could have written this post myself. ;-)

I’m with you: it’s awesome. Hadn’t thought of tweeting the joy though. :D

5. John
    December 21st, 2013 @ 3:27 pm

I once aimed for the breasts and got the eye instead; it’s dangerous games! ;-)

January 1st, 2014 @ 11:47 pm

Rebel – Having multiple loads of spunk on me is something I fantasise about from time to time … but don’t think is likely to happen, alas.

Lord Raven – Isn’t it interesting how we (humans, that is) have such varying levels of comfort with various fluids? Seeing it, tasting it, feeling it?

Kraken – I shall cross my fingers for you!

Tammi – I tweet my joy frequently and often …

John – It is very dangeous games. One must aim carefully indeed! (One’s partner aiming from above tends to solve the problem, unless there’s splash-back!)