Slapping My Face

Posted on | September 8, 2013 | 8 Comments |

Only one person ever slaps my face. Or rather – only one person has ever slapped my face, more than once, with my full consent given and with a whole lot of pleasure gained for both of us!

These days, m’Lady slaps my face whenever ey feels like doing so. That can be in person; using my hand as proxy; or virtually over chat or text.

These days, I have permission – nay, orders – to orgasm each and every time my face is slapped by m’Lady (in person, by proxy, virtually). And I do. The most recent time was only a few hours ago.

Is this punishment? No. Is it a sign of love and affection? Absolutely. Does it turn me on? Hell yes. Have I begged to be slapped; offered up my face for it; turned my head in the hopes that the other cheek will receive one also (then basked in the praise this brought); provided my own hand for it? Yes, I definitely have.

Would I have ever expected this? No. It’s something that crept up on me – on both of us.

A few years ago, when doing a photoshoot with Amie, I asked her to try slapping me – I was curious to see what it would feel like. I think she was a bit surprised, but she was willing to give it a try, and so, with my full consent, she did. And wow did my head ring! It didn’t bowl me over, but it definitely gave me something to think about for a while.

It certainly wasn’t something I’d have considered asking anyone to do anytime earlier. Living with a chronic migraine (which I still have) my skull feels full of pain a lot of the time. But as I’ve gotten better at managing that pain and reducing it, so I am able to do more with my head. I can allow touching on the top of my head as well as the back (which, as someone who loves having her hair pulled, pleases me no end).  And it means that my face is less overtly sensitive as well.

So, mulling on what I learned from my face-slapping try with Amie, I visited m’Lady for the first time. And, among the many many (many) thing we did and tried over that 10 day period, slapping – of my breasts, my cunt, my thighs, my belly, my face – was something that we tried as well.

And slapping, when it’s m’Lady slapping me? Gets me incredibly wet. And wanting. And melty. And begging.

I don’t know why it gets me off. It might be that it’s a transgressive act, something that looks like assault but is delivered with love and lust. Or it might simply be that my pain and pleasure centres are exquisitely intertwined, especially on my face.

Everytime m’Lady slaps me, or I slap myself for em it hurts. It stings. I tear up. I redden. But also I cock my head and hope (beg) for more. And when, on my most recent visit, ey gave a new order, that I was to orgasm each and every time my face was slapped? It was a pleasure to comply.

And so I do. Each and every time.

Please, m’Lady, would you  slap your fuckmeat’s face? Please?

Kink of the Week

Comments

8 Responses to “Slapping My Face”

1. Flip
    September 11th, 2013 @ 7:18 am

Dee, I loved reading this.
    I had a major aversion to face slapping, it brought back too many awful memories of a time when consent was not something I was afforded the luxury of.

These days, however, I find it cathartic, hot as hell, and with a man whom I trust, I adore it. It can still reduce me to tears though, which I’m not always comfortable with.

Flip xx

2. subnovize6
    September 12th, 2013 @ 7:15 am

Hi, Dee! Nice to “meet” you. Until now I’ve only known you from your comments the blog of my wonderful Mistress. But somehow I was led here today, thus, though I’m not a face slapper fan, or at least not yet, maybe I’d like it when my wonderful Mistress did it to me, and no lady: this is a full scale face slap from my side, first right, then left! Hope for you that counts! Now enjoy yourself and have a nice day! Greetz

3. Penny
    September 14th, 2013 @ 6:38 am

I enjoyed this post Dee. I too enjoy face slapping, both giving & receiving, though I don’t do it often. I think it does have to do for me with the fact that it’s transgressive as well…and it just feels so primal.
    xxPenny

September 14th, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

Flip – Thank you so much for commenting! I can understand why you had an aversion, given your memories. It’s wonderful that you’re in a trusted and cathartic place where you’re enjoying exploring it now! I must admit I’m curious as to how you reached a place to being comfortable even trying it, though, given the history…

subnovize6 – Hello! I am delighted to ‘meet’ you, having seen such wonderful pics of you on Kazi’s blog :) Face slapping can be wonderful, and can be scary, and can definitely be categorised as edge play. If you’re going for a full scale face slap, be careful of the strength of the slap and of your ocular cavity. The placement of the slap needs to be just right on the cheek in order not to do damage!

Penny – I’ve only ever slapped someone once (and I was a teenager at the time). It never occurred to me that I could do that myself in a scene – although I slap myself at m’Lady’s behest often. How strange! Your comment has just given me something to think about :)

5. subnovize6
    September 15th, 2013 @ 7:03 pm

My pleasure, Dee. Just a hint and kinda offer: if you love pics, as I guess you really do, though I got no idea if you have or have ever considered a profile there, why not visit my profile on FL [ https://fetlife.com/users/967314 ] and perhaps leave a comment or two there. I’d appreciate that as well as some contact and exchanging some more lines on occasion. I’m so sure we’d have a lot to share and it’ll provide heaps of fun and interesting chats. But please contact my wonderful Mistress Kaz on all those matters first(!), also for her explicit permission! She could also provide my private email. Thank you! Have a wonderful sunday evening and a good start to your new week! RUS (via FL)?! Greetz

September 16th, 2013 @ 2:40 pm

subnovize6 – I’ve been on FetLife since nearly the beginning, and am in fact friends with your Mistress there! :) You can find my profile (and my other social spaces) linked from my Social Dee page.

7. Kraken Architeuthis
    September 29th, 2013 @ 11:08 am

This is something I’d be too terrified to try with anyone. Yet I want to work it into my story somehow.

October 1st, 2013 @ 8:50 am

Kraken – There definitely needs to be a lot of trust before doing it (practicing on yourself helps a lot, whether you’re the slapper or the slappee, to know strength and sting and how to land your palm). I’d love to see it in your story, if it fits the way it’s going :)