Property Renewal

Posted on | January 31, 2013 | 8 Comments |

It’s one year today since m’Lady and I first signed my Title Deed – and I am very pleased to say that we’ve updated and signed a new Title Deed for 2013! As we head into the third year of our relationship, and the second as an explicitly stated owner/property relationship, it’s safe to say that we’re still travelling along a challenging, interesting, and really amazing long-distance journey.

I’m always really happy to talk about why I choose to be in this type of relationship with m’Lady Tethys, especially when I’m in a relationship of equals with Apollo, and my relationship with Hylas is one of Boss (me) and Pet (him). I think it’s extra-important to clarify that it was and is a choice – one that I wanted and asked for initially, which surprised the hell out of both of us, and one that we both choose to remain in.  So if you have any questions that aren’t answered in the links above, feel free to ask them!

There are a few new points in Title Deed 2.0 (which you can read below). One of the biggest is a Dissolution Clause (how did we forget this initially? Good question – we both spotted it within days of signing it!), which is kinda essential for a graceful exit strategy. We’ve also clarified some relationship equality stuff – as in, things we both get to do. We were doing them anyway, but it’s good to have them stated.  Safewords were also happening, but listing their importance helps to remind us that they’re an vital part of our kink.

The other new thing is that in addition to my primary physical symbol of ownership – my collar – there is also my secondary physical symbol of ownership: my ear tag. This is now listed as well, which pleases me nearly as much as wearing it does!

curvaceous dee lambda bass clef tattoo

Click the image to see how happy wearing it makes me! (Thanks to Hylas for the photographs.)

The symbol on the tag is the Greek lambda. Which stands for a whole lot of things. Lexi, kink, queer, love, lust, lambda calculus and more (but not Half-Life, whatever Apollo says!). And the placement on the tag, on my ear (it was initially at the top of my ear, but unfortunately the piercing didn’t take) is because I’m marked like a cow – which, as I’m m’Lady’s Milky Red Heifer of Lambda Ranch, means I’m tagged correctly, and can find my way home again :)

So this is the Title Deed – if you want to read it any bigger, just click on it.

Title Deed 2013 pg 1 Title Deed 2013 pg 2 Title Deed 2013 pg 3

I love m’Lady. I love being hir slut, hir fucktoy, hir cow. I adore being hir property to use as zie wishes. That’s my choice – and that’s why I helped to write this, and why I signed my Title Deed last year, and this.

Happy Anniversary, dear owner!

Comments

8 Responses to “Property Renewal”

1. FreakyV
    January 31st, 2013 @ 6:31 pm

I love the ear tag. I also enjoy reading about things I know nothing of. I love interesting people and they stories they have. Makes the world a more perfect place!

2. Missy Little
    February 1st, 2013 @ 4:33 am

i love the ear tag as well, please don’t think me unkind but it seems to me to have an animalistic type of symbolism, much like a cattle tag. My father ran cattle and those tags fascinated me, given as they were, as a mark of ownership rather than a painful branding. He knew every animal by name, and they came to him peacefully, and with enthusiasm, for sustenance when he was present. That sounds awful, but somehow it’s so sexy, symbolically speaking. The articles on masturbation and the title deed got my attention too. Oh, Dee. You are much more than a pretty face. :)

3. scott Kelly
    February 1st, 2013 @ 6:06 am

Hi CD,

Your O/p relationship touches a nerve as Em and I have embarked on this same journey. For us, after so many years together, we are finding new and interesting challenges. I will pay closer attention to your experiences and hope to share ours in return.

I love the ear tag!

Best,

scott
    Mrs. Kelly’s Playhouse

4. Cammies on the floor
    February 1st, 2013 @ 9:52 am

Happy for you!Hoping for another joyous year

5. Carol Anne Caiafa
    February 3rd, 2013 @ 6:28 am

I’m glad you posted this, as it’s given me the inspiration to start writing something that’s my ultimate “Mary Sue” fantasy.

It’s something about… well, I’ve always wanted to be in command, but I can’t get past this fantasy of, wanting to be – the property of – not one person, but, um, a whole lot of people, all female, of course. I – think you can guess who I mean already and I am blushing at the thought!

I will ultimately disguise it as fan fiction – um, this is making me too vulnerable to write this atm – would you be OK with me sending you the link?

And, of course, congrats to you and Lady Tethys who I consider myself honoured to know personally!

<3, Carol Anne.

February 7th, 2013 @ 3:31 pm

FreakyV – I love my ear tag too! Took ages to find both the tag (a mini dog-tag) and the design we wanted to go on it.

Missy Little – It’s exactly like a cattle tag! That was the idea. As I said in my post, one of my animal ‘alters’ is that of a cow, which has really become obvious over the last six months or so. Part of the ear tag was to make that clear: making it obvious that I am property in that sense as well. Being owned like a cow would be owned by a farmer. (It’s safe to say that what you wrote in your comment resonated strongly with me.)

scott – Thank you! It’s certainly a really interesting journey, that’s for sure. The long-distance challenges simply add to it – we find plenty of ways to incorporate that in.

Cammies – Fingers crossed :)

Carol Anne – You are definitely welcome to send me the link, when you’re done. I can also understand both the desire to be in command, but also the desire to be owned by others. Both are amazing in quite different fashions!

7. Mitsu
    February 19th, 2013 @ 3:50 pm

I’ve never seen an ear tag before – that’s really unique and awesome. The Title Deed is something I aspire to have with someone one day – it’s very romantic to me. Congrats!

February 22nd, 2013 @ 3:36 pm

Thank you so much, Mitsu! The ear tag was something that really felt right for us and our relationship, as does the Title Deed. As such, they’re both imbued with a lot of meaning!

(I had to take my ear tag out this morning for my hair to be redone at the salon – I missed it dreadfully for the few hours I wasn’t wearing it…)