Just Inside the Front Door

Posted on | September 7, 2012 | 15 Comments |

I am delighted to be in Melbourne visiting my beloved m’Lady, Tethys – whom I haven’t seen in person since last November. I arrived on Wednesday morning, and (no surprise here) we didn’t leave the house again until late on Friday afternoon!

(It was very bright out there. And I have aches in places I didn’t know I had muscles…)

On our amble back from the local shops we stopped at a local park and took some excellent Scavenger Hunt photos of me in front of graffiti – those will be up on Sunday – and the taking of those pics turned us both on (again) so much that we needed to get home again. Because we were both sorely tempted to just have me suck hir cock in the park, and that’s not so smart when you’re a) suburban and b) local …

So we hurried home, hir hand tugging on my collar, hir voice growing into my ear what zie was going to do to me, and this is what transpired – just inside the front door, in the hallway, shopping tumbled next to us:

curvaceous dee cock suck fellatio

Who needed it more? I couldn’t tell you. I also couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve worshipped m’Lady’s wonderful cock since I’ve arrived. Enough that my jaw aches. Not enough to satisfy either of us.

curvaceousdee cock drool fellatio

I’m a good fuckhole. Look at all that drool. There’s more coming, to slick the way down my throat.

curvaceous dee cock mouth fellatio

I lose myself in the pleasure of pleasing m’Lady. I certainly don’t want to stop…

curvaceousdee cock saliva fellatio

All that lovely thick saliva.  Ropes of it connecting us, even when I draw back to take a breath.

curvaceous dee cock breasts smile

I am an extremely happy cow. The look you can see on my face has rarely been off it, the last few days.

And I am so glad to have another seven days with my much adored owner!

Comments

15 Responses to “Just Inside the Front Door”

1. Kiwiana
    September 8th, 2012 @ 1:08 pm

Nothing like that moment just inside the front door, there is such intensity in a distance relationship when it arrives at a face to face juncture. You both look like you are enjoying yourselves very much! xxOO K

2. Heather Cole
    September 9th, 2012 @ 4:49 am

Oh, Dee, I’m so happy for you! And thank you for the pics. Your joy and happiness are almost tangible through the images. Your connection with Tethys is beautiful. (I now feel like I should throw confetti or something.) xo

3. Carol Anne Caiafa
    September 9th, 2012 @ 6:26 am

Oh, how pretty! I so wish I was hir… all that beauty, passion and privilege. <3

4. Faile
    September 9th, 2012 @ 3:21 pm

Oh, I love that “can’t wait” feeling and what beautiful photos. You’re clearly both having a wonderful time.

Faile x

September 11th, 2012 @ 11:41 am

We are having such a fantastic time, Kiwiana! Nine months apart was far too long, but the intensity of coming back together has been incredible …

Heather – confetti would just get in my hair. But you’d be welcome to throw, um, cheers! Yes. Loud enthusiastic cheers would be welcomed :) (Actually, having our own cheering squad would rock!)

I happen to agree, Carol Anne, that m’Lady is indeed beautiful and passionate. Not sure what exactly you’re meaning by privileged though. Could you clarify please?

We are indeed Faile! We’re off on a train-trip around greater Melbourne today (and oh! where are my knickers?) which is going to be a blast :)

6. known_slut
    September 15th, 2012 @ 3:11 am

Lovely pix! Beautiful girl! =)

7. Carol Anne Caiafa
    September 16th, 2012 @ 9:23 am

Of course, I will. And this is not a slur against your gorgeous lady, of course, just wanting to voice something someone has said to me that has got me thinking, WTF?

Your lady has something that many folk have called “real” and that when I’ve displayed, they’ve addressed it as a “toy.” I’m not male bodied and I’m not masculine presenting or masculine attracted, but what I have between my legs is very much part of me. I don’t have penis envy, because I’m too femme to ever be convincingly masculine, but you may have guessed I do have tentacle envy.

Zie is real in the eyes of many, and I am not. That’s why I don’t chase after the lovely girls of all sexual orientations, Sorry. I hope you understand now.

8. Tethys
    September 16th, 2012 @ 6:04 pm

@ Carol Anne Caifa:

i’m so sorry you’ve been experiencing what you describe! Social constructions of ‘realness’ can so often be discriminatory and oppressive, particularly for those of us who don’t neatly fit in to what those constructions have deemed to be the “possible real”, as it were.

In our respective cases, others believe that what i have between my legs ‘proves’ that i’m not a “real woman”, whereas what you have between your legs ‘proves’ you don’t have a “real cock”. And they often can’t seem to – or don’t want to – understand why we get so upset about their perspective, given that it can come across as implying they are more of an expert on our sense of self than we are.

(Related: Not sure if you’ve already seen the interesting recent piece by Zahra Stardust, What is ‘fake’ and ‘real’ in the sex industry??)

Do you have terminology that you prefer people to use rather than busted phrasing like ‘real’ or ‘bio’? i’ve been wanting to learn some, but haven’t yet found any, so recommendations would be welcome!

A final note: i find phrasing like “male bodied” to be highly problematic, as it privileges specific biological notions of ‘sex’ over everything else (cf. this old blog post of mine). My position is: given i consider myself to be female / a woman, by definition i have a “female body” / “woman’s body”. :-)

September 17th, 2012 @ 6:12 pm

Thank you, known_slut!

Carol Anne, I really appreciate you commenting again with clarification – I know m’Lady also appreciated it (hence chiming in with hir comment as well). Thank you :)

10. Carol Anne Caiafa
    September 18th, 2012 @ 6:15 pm

@Tethys – Thanks for your reply. I agree with you on all counts. I believe we know what’s real for us, and if we know in our deepest selves that our experiences are real and valid, then they are. You’ve certainly got a woman’s body, and I’ve got real – well, I don’t call them cocks or anything like that, but that’s a whole other thing there.

I don’t have any other words for “real” or “bio” – I too would like to find some, and I get you about the term “male bodied” as it’s something I find problematic too. It certainly does privilege biological sex. Perhaps I should have put it in quotes – I was really trying to frame it in terms of some other people’s conceptions as to what is male, female, etc. Not so much how I see things. Are there other terms that are preferable?

So much of sexuality as it’s commonly expressed when I go looking for erotic things to read rather than write – seems to emphasise how I just don’t fit into so many of the scenarios there. For example, being feminine but not drawn to the masculine. And I’m quite fascinated with what you speak of as what’s been deemed the “possible real” – it seems part of that’s where I’m coming from too. I did read that article you linked – very interesting. Lots to think about.

@Dee – you’re welcome! :) xx

11. Tethys
    September 18th, 2012 @ 8:30 pm

@ Carol Anne Caifa:

> I’ve got real – well, I don’t call them cocks
    > or anything like that, but that’s a whole
    > other thing there.

My apologies – i shouldn’t have been so assumptive, sorry!

> I don’t have any other words for “real” or
    > “bio” – I too would like to find some

*nod* Fair enough! i’ll continue to ask around. :-)

> Perhaps I should have put it in quotes –
    > I was really trying to frame it in terms of
    > some other people’s conceptions as to what
    > is male, female, etc. Not so much how I see
    > things.

Ah, fair enough.

> Are there other terms that are preferable?

Well, i tend to use the phrases “cunt-bodied” and “cock-bodied”. Because in my experience, in a lot of instances, that’s what people are actually trying to talk about. And i feel trying to use any sex/gender terminology as a ‘polite’ circumlocution is always going to fail to respect the sex/gender identity of some people / some group of people.

Having said that, i acknowledge, of course, that ‘cunt’ and ‘cock’ are terms that many people have issues with, for a variety of reasons! To me personally, neither are “swear words” or insults, so i’m happy to use them. But if i’m talking in a context where i think they’re likely to be problematic, i’d probably try going with something like “vagina-bodied” and “penis-bodied”, awkward though both phrases feel to me.

> So much of sexuality as it’s commonly
    > expressed when I go looking for erotic
    > things to read rather than write –
    > seems to emphasise how I just don’t fit
    > into so many of the scenarios there.

i so very much find the same thing! A primary example for me would be cocks being represented as “pure masculinity”, as the very essence of ‘manhood’ or ‘maleness’. That’s not how i experience my cock at all; i basically don’t experience it as something that’s gendered.

> I did read that article you linked – very
    > interesting. Lots to think about.

:-)

12. Carol Anne Caiafa
    September 23rd, 2012 @ 8:53 am

@ Tethys – no problem. I’m probably one of the few who doesn’t have a cock or a cunt. I have tentacles. And I don’t expect anyone who lives outside my own flesh to understand that.

What makes me nervous is about – what represents power or powerlessness? I don’t want to be on the wrong side of the equation without dishonoring those who prefer tops.

And this is scary for me to admit – this is where I self-identify. Femme Kraken who isn’t attracted to masculinity.

13. Carol Anne Caiafa
    September 23rd, 2012 @ 9:21 am

No problems. I’m one of the few who actually has tentacles in this world although there is allegedly so much love for them.

And I can see the attraction to words like cock-and cunt- bodied. Not for me, though.

14. Tethys
    September 23rd, 2012 @ 2:32 pm

@ Carol Anne Caiafa:

Wow – thank you for being willing to come out here re. how you self-identify! For what it’s worth, being a Femme Kraken sounds awesome to me – if you’re willing, i would love to learn more. :-)

15. Carol Anne Caiafa
    September 26th, 2012 @ 7:35 pm

Thank you, Tethys, it’s a scary place to be. Though hopefully not a lonely one. :)

Please send any questions you have to mamafiend138@gmail.com and I’ll happily answer any questions you have. :)