Oh, but it does make me happy when I get given such lovely awards – especially when they’re silly internet blog meme awards. Why not? They’re all about the compliments. Compliments – sincere, heart-warming compliments – are just lovely. I like giving them, and I like getting them.
Clive described me as bubbly, infectious naughtiness. Mmm. I think I need to have some bubbles and think up some infectious naughtiness for Clive!
Molly made me blush with these amazing words: No list of mine would be complete without this blog on it. She is on this list for one main reason, because she is Dee. She is completely honest about the person she is and shows the world that you don’t have to be a size 10 to be as sexy as hell. Oh Molly – come here and let me kiss you all over!
Kazi said about me: another versatile lady who absolutely inspires me on so many levels; I am awed by her courage, her creativity, and the awesome way she approaches and displays her journey in the lifestyle with stunning pics and descriptions. And who better to host the Scavenger Hunt? I am awed by Kazi’s words…
And the lovely Shelby wrote about my blog: written by a beautiful, curvy lady who’s not afraid to show herself to the world. Perceptive, true, and makes me smile!
The Versatile Blogger Award ‘rules’ are as follows:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 blogs you enjoy reading
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Okay. I think I can do that.
2: Only seven things? Sure! I got my first sunburn of the season at a local school fair last weekend – my shoulders are rather pink. My favourite flavour of milkshakes is lime. I put peanut butter and honey together on my toast. I’ve been vegequarian for over a decade now. I’m considering getting my outer labia pierced. I eat crackers in bed when I’m feeling crappy. I rarely wear necklaces because it irritates the psoriasis on the back of my neck.
3: This is going to be fun! Alphabetical just because.
- Amie Wee – I do adore Amie. And she’s definitely versatile – in blogging, loving, and friending!
- Charlie Glickman – When I read Charlie’s posts, I end up thinking. And that’s something not many things on the internet do for me, so I appreciate it all the more when it happens!
- Delilah – Beautiful writing, beautiful photos – a beautiful journey.
- Fred – I’ve followed Fred across a few different blogs – his nudity, spanking, and humour has been consistent even as his sites have changed.
- Jilly Boyd – Prolific writer, delicious deviant, insatiably curious – a new friend and one I enjoy chatting with very much indeed.
- Kiwi Jenn – Once living in Savannah, this lovely lady frequently gives me my own country back to me in a completely different light.
- Kyle Jones – I have such a crush on Kyle. It’s the eyes, the hat, the words, and the obvious love for Roxy.
- Miss Phloss – An Auckland icon and a fantastic burlesque bombshell. I am delighted to consider her more than an acquaintance.
- Not Just Bitchy – For those who miss the halcyon days of Bitchy Jones taking on BDSM ‘norms’, Not Just Bitchy will be a delicious treat. Go and read!
- Quizzical Pussy – Curiouser and curiouser. Like a tangle of string, there’s always more to find here. Keep on reading and it’ll draw you in.
- Scott and Emma Kelly – This is the only cuckolding blog I read. And I read it because Scott and Emma make it real, interesting, human, kinky, and hot.
- Shon Richards – I adore Shon’s erotica, and have taken delight in reading his works online and then buying the dead-tree version to fap to in bed. So damned hot…
- The Ferrett – If you aren’t aware of the geeky, poly and increasingly kinky writer that is The Ferrett, do yourself a favour and get acquainted. It’s well worth the time!
- The Polyamorous Misanthrope – I keep learning stuff here. And I like that. Learning makes me happy! And misanthrope is a cool word.
4: Aww, do I have to? *sigh* Okay. I guess I can do that
So hey. Those people all rock. Go and check them out, okay?