Airport Shenanigans

Posted on | February 27, 2011 | 10 Comments |

I am so proud of Amie Wee!

She’s currently in Sydney for the Mardi Gras, and I had the pleasure of driving her out to Auckland International Airport for her flight yesterday. After she’d checked her luggage and we were sitting down having some lunch, I mentioned that I’d brought my camera so I could take the obligatory ‘at the airport’ photos.

Which got us, filthy perverts that we are, considering if there was anywhere at the airport that we could take naughty photos…

We swiftly determined that airports are a challenge. There are people all over the place, constantly on the move. We visited the Lookout Lounge: people and kids. Up the stairs to the higher lounge: still people and kids, watching the planes. So we took some pictures like tourists, just because:

Amie Airport 04

Dee Airport 05

There had to be somewhere! As we walked from the Lookout Lounge back around to the Jean Batten display, we found a point overlooking the food court and temporarily deserted. It was perfect, so Amie snapped some pics of me misaligning my clothing:

Dee Airport 04

Dee Airport 03

(Don’t ask why I had that expression. I was having a blast!)

Past the Jean Batten display were some cool models of the airport and surrounding areas, How awesome – it was a good opportunity to be silly.

Amie Airport 03

Dee Airport 02

Still, I wasn’t satisfied. Amie had promised to get her arse out if we could find the right spot, and I wanted to pop her exhibitionist cherry. So we ambled back around the food court and the shops, until I remembered that there was a skyway from the first floor out to the carpark escalator! It seemed like a great idea, if we could get a moment with no one around.

(You can even tell it’s the airport – that’s the Auckland Airport flag!)

Moment of win! The person taking the picture could see both people coming up the escalator, and people coming towards the skyway. While the person by the window had a chance to get their bits out. Amie did me first … but there was no stopping her, and out came her luscious bottom:

Om nom nom. What a great arse! (You may find a closer look, if you know where to click.)

Amie had discovered the massive endorphin kick you can get from being naughty, and not getting caught – which put her in just the right mood for heading onto a plane and off across the ocean.

Welcome to the exciting world of exhibitionism, Amie! And thanks for helping me to get my Silver award in the Scavenger hunt, too. *grins*

Scavenger Hunt Award Silver

This was just the start of a whole weekend of exhibitionism. But the awesome photos taken on Sunday will just have to wait for a different post …

Comments

10 Responses to “Airport Shenanigans”

1. Hylas
    February 27th, 2011 @ 6:06 pm

Amie Wee Butt! :)

2. Alexis
    February 27th, 2011 @ 6:13 pm

There’s a quote on bash.org along the lines of “Anal sex with J.Lo. would be like Bible study with Jesus.” These pics make me feel similarly, mutatis mutandis. :-)

3. Amie
    February 27th, 2011 @ 6:24 pm

I am mortified and amazed by this. :-)

4. Kaia
    February 27th, 2011 @ 6:30 pm

Thats my girl! I just LOVE Amie’s gorgeous arse!

5. mindplague
    February 27th, 2011 @ 7:09 pm

Woohooo you just brought a smile to a very tired IT guy in Christchurch who’s been working pretty much flat stick since last Tuesday!
    Thanks girls!!

6. Mistress L
    February 27th, 2011 @ 7:20 pm

Oh my goodness this is so hawt! You two are naughty hehe.

7. Fred
    February 28th, 2011 @ 12:05 am

Awesome pictures.
    If Auckland airport is anything like London Heathrow, then CCTV is everywhere! You may have given a security guy an eyeful!!

Nice arse.

Fred

February 28th, 2011 @ 11:46 am

Hylas – Amie Wee butt is delicious (especially when tenderised…).

Alexis – I have learned a new phrase!

Amie – Why mortified? You’re stunningly hot and so much fun :)

Kaia – It is rather lovely, and totally suits her!

mindplague – Oh, it was our pleasure. Glad you enjoyed :)

Mistress L – *cough* That’s us. Naughty and hot!

Fred – There does seem to be a lot of cameras. However we were unable to spot any in either of the two spots we used.

9. Miss Magenta
    March 1st, 2011 @ 4:53 pm

:O That’s it, I’m coming to NZ! Hehe, pictures are brilliant and ladies, you do have very luscious bottoms indeed! Good work for snapping these in such a busy place.

xx MM

March 1st, 2011 @ 5:21 pm

It was a lot of fun, MM, that’s for sure!

And please do come to NZ – you’d be welcome :)