Fuck Yeah, April Flores!

Posted on | December 28, 2010 | 10 Comments |

April is awesome – and I’ve had a mega-crush on her for a very long time now. Since I started my tumblr over a year ago, April has featured heavily. But I decided recently it was time for more. More focus, more April. Fuck yeah!

So a few weeks back I started a new tumblr focused specifically on the luscious April Flores, aka Fatty D. And it turns out I’m not the only fan out there. Posting twice a day, it’s already garnered a few hundred followers.

Do you find April arousing? Erotic? Hot? Sexy? Delicious? Curvaceous?

I do. I hope you do too. Go. Follow. Favourite. Re-post. Revel in the Aprilness that is Fuck Yeah April Flores!

Just a few of the images already posted (and there are hundreds in the queue!):

April is hot stuff!

April says ‘Hey there, hot stuff!’

April the mermaid

April the mermaid!

April Flores photographed by Courtney Trouble

April and her luscious breasts. Nom. Photographed by Courtney Trouble.

Comments

10 Responses to “Fuck Yeah, April Flores!”

1. Kayla
    December 28th, 2010 @ 3:24 pm

April Flores is beyond nommy. I wish there were more popular plus-size adult stars. As nommy as April is, I’d love to see bigger girls too who I could relate to body-size-wise. Your Tumblr is tempting me to make one just to follow it for daily nommyness.

December 28th, 2010 @ 3:45 pm

I’m right with you Kayla – beyond nommy is an excellent description of April!

You don’t have to have a tumblr to follow (although I do recommend it, as it’s loads of fun) – there is an RSS feed as well.

3. Dangerous Lilly
    December 28th, 2010 @ 4:09 pm

I love these, but I actually quite like the last one the best, just bc it’s a rare glimpse of her without the dramatic eye makeup. I fucking love her makeup, but it’s so cute to see her all “undone”

December 28th, 2010 @ 7:42 pm

Variety is awesome – April does it particularly well indeed.

5. Ally
    December 29th, 2010 @ 3:47 pm

I will definitely follow that Tumblr. I love April. She is one of my heroes. I wrote my own post about her as well, because I love her so.

December 29th, 2010 @ 9:08 pm

Welcome, Ally! And that’s an awesome post. Thanks for the link to it :)

7. Amie Wearspartypants
    January 6th, 2011 @ 1:22 pm

Guess who’s reviewing April’s newest film Artcore? Shall we have a viewing party?

January 7th, 2011 @ 6:52 pm

A viewing party strikes me as an excellent idea!

9. Playfully Yours
    January 17th, 2011 @ 3:17 am

Oh my April is delish. She makes my mouth water and tongue want to go a-tasting.

PY

January 17th, 2011 @ 12:49 pm

I’m right there with you on that, PY :)