Ocean Voices

Posted on | August 6, 2010 | 8 Comments |

See the Flash Fiction Friday challenge and image here!

Ocean Voices

No! She could feel it coming, and she didn’t want to let go. To let go meant losing control, losing the framework that kept her life in neat boxes. Letting go was scary, was hard, was …

No choice. She had no choice at all – it was all swept away, tumbled and flung into the foamy oceans of orgasm – any semblance of balance destroyed in a majestic wave of intense feeling. Her back arched, her teeth bared, her cunt clenched as she followed the tide and came.

Later, blissful, she was drifting, floating, crashing to earth. Limp and drowsy, she couldn’t help but smile at the voice susurrating near her ear, “You’re allowed to let go. I’ll always keep you safe; bouy you up.”

No need to hold on. Letting go was fine. The ocean would nurture and keep her, until she returned to land. Washed clean.

149 words.

Comments

8 Responses to “Ocean Voices”

1. Hylas
    August 6th, 2010 @ 9:54 pm

The picture you paint is so much more vivid than the photo for this FFF, Boss :)

2. The Panserbjørne
    August 7th, 2010 @ 12:56 am

I’m glad you’re enjoying the pics I pick! I certainly enjoyed this take.

I thought I was being so damn original with my own “wave” metaphor. So far all of the people I’ve read are using it as well. This one was enormously well executed, though! I particularly liked the feeling of warmth and strength at the end as he cradled and watched over her. Thanks for playing.

— PB

3. Lexi
    August 7th, 2010 @ 3:13 am

I loved this one. I’ve always been a big fan of sea stories, and the ocean as a lover and as orgasm and just the whole thing was great. Made me want to go in swimming as soon as possible.

4. Transylvanian Miss
    August 7th, 2010 @ 7:45 am

This is really beautiful, the letting go is always so hard and you’ve captured it perfectly and then the cradling afterwards. Wonderful!
    always,
    Bilinda

5. Mistress Bella
    August 7th, 2010 @ 9:04 am

I really liked this, there are times where I enjoy the moment too much that I can feel the edge and I don’t want to let go…

I know how it feels

6. Chocolate Puss
    August 7th, 2010 @ 12:18 pm

Loved this. Letting go IS good. ;-)

~CP

7. Rozewolf
    August 8th, 2010 @ 9:11 am

Oh yes! Really enjoyed this one. Liked the intimacy and security. Well played.

August 9th, 2010 @ 6:11 pm

Hylas – Vivid, hmm? Now I am thinking about drawing on you :)

PB – You’re most welcome! Interesting your perception that she was playing with a male partner. I deliberately left it ungendered…

Lexi – I love the ocean, for all that I don’t go swimming all that often.

Bilinda – I find it so damned hard to let go. It’s totally worth it though!

Bella – This seems to have struck a chord with a few people :)

CP – It really, really is!

Roze – Intimacy and security are so vital when it comes to letting go. Glad you enjoyed.