Top of the Waitakeres

Posted on | June 23, 2010 | 16 Comments |

It was the end of autumn, in the chill of late afternoon, looking out over my glorious city.  Hylas and I had driven to the summit of Mount Pukematekeo, in the Waitakere Ranges (if you want to be exact!). Where better to take off all my clothes?

As always, click all images for a different view!

Yep, that bra has got to go! (Although it is a very pretty bra, and I like the transparent straps.)

This is the view across the Waitakeres, incidentally. And that’s the trig station I’m holding on to.

And what’s left once the knickers go? (And the big question – will I take off my socks and shoes?)

Hey, I can see my house from here! Well, my suburb, anyhow!

When one is naked and on the top of the world, what do you do? There’s admiring the view. Check. There’s spinning around and around. Check.  Then, there’s taking advantage of the hapless photographer!

(And, of course, that’s when the tourists arrived, and clothes were put back on :( But it meant we drove around and ended up here – where there was a stellar blow-job and some amazing orgasms. Go go naughty nudity!)

Once again, there are bonus images on my twitter and my tumblr. Go find ‘em!

Scavenger Hunt Silver

Comments

16 Responses to “Top of the Waitakeres”

1. Jade
    June 24th, 2010 @ 12:13 am

I love the one of you up on the structure. Playful and sexy at the same time!

Happy wantonness!

2. nitebyrd
    June 24th, 2010 @ 1:30 am

What great pictures! You look so … so … well, FREE and lovely! The photographer deserved a reward for a job well done!

3. Lila
    June 24th, 2010 @ 4:48 am

The third click-through is my absolute fave–so cute and sexy!! great shots, as always.

4. Hothardcock
    June 24th, 2010 @ 5:12 am

You look so relaxed and natural. Great set of photos. xx

5. the eternal list
    June 24th, 2010 @ 5:31 am

great shots! open-air and free

hww

6. Aurore
    June 24th, 2010 @ 6:51 am

I love that you are so free in these photos. Beautiful.

7. Dangerous Lilly
    June 24th, 2010 @ 1:13 pm

You’re so very daring and adorable! And you’re also showing us some really amazing scenery (of the green kind, hehe) to boot! You really do give it all to us ;)

8. Bad Bad Girl
    June 24th, 2010 @ 6:19 pm

Oh I’m sure that ‘hapless’ photographer was not complaining too much. What a view- and I don’t just mean the lady!!!

9. Miss Magenta
    June 24th, 2010 @ 9:00 pm

Yay! Boobies! I loves the boobies, om nom nom. All the clickitys are wonderful and your pigtails are so adorable!!!!!

Fabbo WW shots as always!

xx MM

10. Laura
    June 24th, 2010 @ 11:46 pm

I love this series. I love how brave you are with your beauty (naked where tourists wander?) and I love the happiness that is so abundant in your pictures.

11. Janie
    June 25th, 2010 @ 8:22 am

Look at you missy! Gorgeous! I want to be naked outside now!

xoxox

12. Nadia West
    June 25th, 2010 @ 1:45 pm

Your confidence is so sexy!

June 26th, 2010 @ 2:08 pm

Jade – You can do a lot with a trig station, it seems.

nitebyrd – Never fear, he got his reward!

Lila – Thanks hon! It was a whole lot of fun :)

Hhc – Many thanks – natural for sure!

eternal list – Being out in the open does feel lovely on the skin.

Aurore – It’s just fun to do!

Dangerous Lilly – There are so many beautiful places out there. It’s fun getting natural with them.

BBG – *grin* I didn’t hear complaints, no.

MM – I am not a grown up. Grown up never put their hair in plaits or pigtails. Me, I do it a few times a week!

Laura – Well, we made sure there were no tourists, and the long road up meant we heard them coming in plenty of time. But abundant happiness is a great description!

Janie – So why not be?

Nadia – I don’t remember being told that before. Thank you for such a marvellous compliment!

xx to all,

Dee

14. Steve
    November 10th, 2012 @ 8:07 am

damn i was just there the other day, why was there not a view like that for me

15. Steve
    November 10th, 2012 @ 8:10 am

do you ever go to the nude swim nights at the hotpools at palm springs, think might have seen you there once ?

November 14th, 2012 @ 4:11 pm

Steve – You have to time your visits just right to have a bonus Dee! No, I’m afraid I haven’t been to the nude swim nights (do you mean the ones at Parakai?). I keep meaning to go, though :)