Gorilla Tactics

Posted on | June 16, 2010 | 18 Comments |

What’s a girl to do when being stalked by a gorilla? Why, take advantage of the situation, of course! Especially when it’s a gorilla worth taking advantage of…

(All images are clickable for extra-fuzzy fun!)

Gorilla looks confused. Where has girl gone?

Yep, I’m hiding in the toy pile. Crocodile will protect me, won’t he? Or will Gorilla best Crocodile?

No, Gorilla! Please don’t attack me! Anything but that!

Gorilla seems have me right where he wants me. With my life in his hands. Really, I’m exactly where I want to be.

Boobies appear to be very attractive to Gorillas…

And arses too. What a shame I wriggled my arse at him and proceeded to run away! Poor Gorilla. Time to rest.

Thanks to the lovely Amie Wee for photographing the Gorilla in the Toypile – and the rest!

(Did you know that each week on my twitter and my tumblr I post a bonus image from my Wanton Wednesday photos? Now you do!)

Comments

18 Responses to “Gorilla Tactics”

1. Amie
    June 16th, 2010 @ 10:13 pm

SEXY!

2. FrecklesNZ
    June 16th, 2010 @ 10:35 pm

OMG, these are so cute AND sexy!! am smiling for the two of you :-D

3. Hylas
    June 16th, 2010 @ 11:02 pm

I love how you make a story out of the photos, Boss :)

4. Miss Magenta
    June 17th, 2010 @ 12:04 am

I dribbled all over myself. You’re a sexy woman Dee, and Hylas, you look fantastic in your gorilla suit.

xo MM

5. mina
    June 17th, 2010 @ 1:56 am

Another fun post!

6. Lila
    June 17th, 2010 @ 3:21 am

these are too cute!!

7. the eternal list
    June 17th, 2010 @ 5:47 am

that gorilla is growing on me, “growing”

nice way to tell a story through pics like that

hww

8. Janie
    June 17th, 2010 @ 8:10 am

I love how happy and smiley you are in these photos – so beautiful!

xoxox

9. Emmy
    June 17th, 2010 @ 2:43 pm

such a fun series of pictures! You look like you had so much fun!

10. BFD
    June 17th, 2010 @ 4:37 pm

Best ever.

11. Jobthingy
    June 17th, 2010 @ 3:58 pm

these are so fun.. and that looks like one heck of a cozy room youre in.

HHNT

12. The Slutty Friend
    June 17th, 2010 @ 8:10 pm

Oh My! I keep having mini Tarzan type fantasies about you, dear Dee! Schmexy!

13. Nadia West
    June 18th, 2010 @ 12:09 am

As someone said above – cute AND sexy! I especially like the pic of you that’s third from the bottom. Lovely.

I think I’m going to trim my bangs (fringe) to look more like yours. Hmm….

14. Sadie
    June 19th, 2010 @ 7:55 am

You are so cute! I had no idea you guys were furries! ;)

xo~Sadie

15. Dangerous Lilly
    June 19th, 2010 @ 1:24 pm

LOL I didn’t realize exactly straight away that Mr Gorilla wasn’t a stuffed animal

16. lovesickrobot
    June 19th, 2010 @ 5:20 pm

Cute, but I’m so confused… Is that a really big toy gorilla? Or a person in a gorilla costume? Or one of the Gorilla Girls? (Please tell me it’s one of the Gorilla Girls!)

17. Hylas
    June 20th, 2010 @ 8:14 pm

Thanks for all the compliments everyone!

@Sadie, I don’t actually identify as a furry. To me, being a furry is about having an affinity with one or more kinds of animals. I just happen to like dressing up in costumes :) It would be more correct to refer to me as a fursuiter.

@lovesickrobot, have a close look at the click-through for the third image and you will be able to see the actual hair colour of the “gorilla”. :)

June 26th, 2010 @ 1:58 pm

Amie – Yes, that is one sexy gorilla!

Freckles – Thanks honey :)

Hylas – It’s so much fun to make words to go with pictures. And why not?

MM – You dribbled? Wow. That is hot!

mina – It’s what I do :)

Lila – The photos? Amie did do a great job, I agree.

eternal list – Growing, huh? *grin*

Janie – I just can’t help myself. See Gorilla? Smile!

Emmy – We did have a blast, absolutely.

Jobthingy – I love the toy pile!

BFD – Really? Thank you! *blushes*

Slutty Friend – I don’t know that I’d cope very well with Tarzan himself. I’d have fun using the lianas though.

Nadia – Well, with a head-rub like that, who wouldn’t smile? (Did you trim your fringe?)

Sadie – As Hylas says below, not really furries. But I do like playing with him both in and out of his fursuits!

Dangerous Lilly – Well, I’ve been known to ‘stuff’ him … but I don’t think that’s what you meant somehow.

lsrobot – That’d be Hylas in his gorilla outfit. Ain’t he a honey?

Hylas – Thanks for explaining – you did a better job than I would!

xx to all,