Pastel Pink

Posted on | March 25, 2010 | 22 Comments |

I’m generally not a fan of pink – at least, not of lots of it. But when it comes to contrast? When it comes to pale pink mixed with bright strong colours? When it comes to being über-feminine just because? Then it’s good.  Of course, it needs to be in moderation, so all the colour photographs are in click-throughs this week!

A free corset (inherited through a friend) is grand, no matter the colour!

So, you can’t see the pink in this one – although you get to see plenty of cleavage! *click* to see how it looks in glorious colour.

Handily, this corset is the exact same colour as my most frippery (fripperous?) of parasols – so naturally pictures had to be taken with it as well! *click* to see the skirt I paired with it.

As she was taking photos for me, Medea described my cleavage as being an overflowing fruit bowl. Given that from the angle above you can’t even see the corset? I think she’s right.

And don’t forget to *click* and see how arty she was being with the camera!

HNTbutton

Comments

22 Responses to “Pastel Pink”

1. Hylas
    March 25th, 2010 @ 2:02 pm

Looking beautiful as always, Boss! :)

2. Loverboy
    March 25th, 2010 @ 3:01 pm

Love the parasol…….such a feminine HNT~!

3. Belladonnax
    March 25th, 2010 @ 3:04 pm

You gorgeousness :)

everyone in the world should wear corsets. Not that they are a passion of mine. at all.

4. Petal
    March 25th, 2010 @ 3:17 pm

I love the way you spill over the top of that corset…serious boob envy! HHNT!

5. Aurore
    March 25th, 2010 @ 3:27 pm

Well you may not be a fan of pink but you look positively lovely in it :)

6. Evey
    March 25th, 2010 @ 5:09 pm

OH LOVELY! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful woman in the worlds most BEAUTIFUL color!!! :D I do have to say.. I agree very much about the pale pink with that vibrant skirt… I’m going to have to add that concept to my fetish closet! THANKS!

7. BFD
    March 25th, 2010 @ 5:27 pm

Corset AND parasol ???? Wow oh wow. My favorite part of all of it is the knock out look on your face – fabulous!

8. Vixen
    March 25th, 2010 @ 6:01 pm

I do *adore* corsets….and you look fabulous in it! Love that bottom shot of the over flowing cleavage!

9. 13messages
    March 25th, 2010 @ 6:07 pm

You always make me smile. Great pics.

10. stealth
    March 25th, 2010 @ 8:07 pm

the colors, the curves, everything is spot on as always,
    Dee

xox

HHNT

11. Dana
    March 25th, 2010 @ 9:48 pm

Helloooo! I have been a slacker. ;)

These photos are great. I loove the last one though! <3

12. Babe Lincoln
    March 26th, 2010 @ 12:18 am

That shade of pink looks absolutely perfect with your skin. Beautiful!

13. Joanna Cake
    March 26th, 2010 @ 1:17 am

That is so pretty and I love your colour coordination with the parasol :)

14. frenchies
    March 26th, 2010 @ 2:13 am

I think this is a very lovely shade of pink! Happy HNT!

15. Genevieve
    March 26th, 2010 @ 2:38 am

Well you certainly do look very very pretty in pink! Lovely shots! Happy HNT!

16. The Panserbjørne
    March 26th, 2010 @ 4:10 am

Hah, which is pinker — your corset or your ruddy sunburned face? :) Looks like you’ve been enjoying the sun. Happy HNT!

– PB

17. Alex
    March 26th, 2010 @ 5:13 am

Wow….so pretty!

18. Ms Scarlett
    March 26th, 2010 @ 6:45 am

Lovely!!

XO

19. Pure Temptation
    March 26th, 2010 @ 1:37 pm

I love corsets…in any color and I love the look you captured with it and the umbrella.

Very hot!!!

20. Emmy
    March 26th, 2010 @ 4:39 pm

I love corsets! You look beautiful in yours!
    Happy HNT!
    ~Emmy

21. nilla
    March 27th, 2010 @ 1:14 am

Bee-U-Dee-Full!!!

nilla
    HHNT!

March 29th, 2010 @ 7:36 pm

Hylas – Thank you, sweet pet. I do like your compliments!

Loverboy – I love my parasols too, but this one is definitely the frilliest :)

Bella – More corsets to keep you happy. Check. I can do that. (Was great to see you last weekend!)

Petal – If anything, I think this corset is slightly too small for me, hence the overflow. But no one seems to be complaining …

Aurore – Which is a good reason for me to make an exception and wear it from time to time!

Evey – You’re most welcome. Feel free to share photos if you do!

BFD – Just to blow minds, you know :)

Vixen – Thank you for your lovely compliments – it’s always appreciated.

13messages – Then my job here is done.

stealth – Your comment, spot on and complimentary as always :)

Dana – Ah, you are great! I love getting a bunch of comments from you in one hit.

Babe Lincoln – Thank you Babe. You have some lovely pics yourself.

Joanna Cake – I have a fatal weakness for colour co-ordination. It just has to happen.

frenchies – Of all the pinks there are, I like this one the best.

Genevieve – *beams* Thanks :)

PB – I’ll let you in on something that isn’t a secret at all: I’m not sunburned. I have naturally red cheeks, and I got tired of covering them in concealer and makeup. I’m red, and proud!

Alex – It was really nice of you to say so – and in so many great fora!

Ms Scarlett – Thanks!

Pure Temptation – Do you own corsets yourself? They’re fun to wear.

Emmy – You say the loveliest things – thank you!

nilla – I do my best :)