It’s Orgy Day!

Posted on | May 16, 2009 | 12 Comments |

I am very excited about today’s orgy. Being excited isn’t unusual for me – the closer I get to something I’ve anticipated, the more hyper I get. Some people get nervous and start to over-think (and that used to be me, once upon a time), but I’m confident that all the planning and prep has been done, and all we have to do now is wait for folks to show up!

It’s 10:30am as I write this, and we are getting going from midday. Pizza dough has been made (that’s for dinner), minestrone is bubbling on the stove and foccacia is being pounded into creation. I’m clean, with shaved legs and trimmed toenails and a general air of pretty and edible.

Out in the freshly vacuumed lounge is a whole lot of stuff – as you can see in the photos below!

For starters, there’s some of the safer sex items – a bowl on condoms on the left (with a second bowl below for discards); and some vibrating cock-rings courtesy of Marquis. Did you know that cock-rings are really damned good for holding condoms in place? The two large squishy dice are there for fun games, and then there’s a container of variously flavoured dental dams.

On the next shelf, we have lube. Oh, such lube! Durex 2-in-1 massage lube samples, Marquis Banana-flavoured lube, Probe Thick Rich lube, Yes organic lube (my personal, water-based, favourite), Wet naturals, Pjur silicone lube (my other favourite), and Wet flavoured lube.

Then we have my two glass toys, sterilised to clean: my Don Wands candy cane, and my GlassTix rattletail.

On a shelf all of it’s own, we have the shiny and very very raunchy Missy G Harness. Mmmm. Wonder if I’ll get to use it today?

On this shelf, we have the Best Blindfold In the World, and some handy things – hair ties and a hair clip. For keeping hair out of the way during oral sex, dontcha know!

This shelf has the handy things – tissues, baby wipes, and latex gloves. For keeping things clean and safe and stuff.

And last but not least, we have the fun stuff shelf (well, that’s all of them, but you know what I mean). This one, though, has two dildos – one from Tantus and one from D.VICE – a vibrating bullet, some delicious massage oil, and my Electrogasmtoy. NOM.

(Those of you with sharp eyes will have noted all the science-fiction books in behind – we have three large bookcases filled with SF&F in our lounge. The other books are all elsewhere in the house!)

Then there’s, of course, the towel pile. These are bedroom towels – I’m a gusher, and sometimes one of the other participants is as well … Hopefully we don’t need to delve into the bathroom pile, but we can if there’s a need!

There’s duvets and blankets, to keep the floor and the couch clean, as well as keeping various body-parts comfortable.

And – last but not least – the heater. We’re not likely to need it (all hail body heat), but you never know. So we’ve got it.

*bounces* It’s all very exciting! I’m sure it’s going to be nothing like I imagine, even better than I’ve fantasised, and quite,quite memorable.

Comments

12 Responses to “It’s Orgy Day!”

1. Kiwiana
    May 16th, 2009 @ 11:28 pm

this looks awesome!

2. Rapunzel
    May 16th, 2009 @ 11:36 pm

Looks like a wonderful time waiting to be had!!

3. Alpine Subdreams
    May 16th, 2009 @ 11:52 pm

Hope you have a wonderful time, your a great host.

4. Britni TheVadgeWig
    May 17th, 2009 @ 12:08 am

You are VERY prepared.

5. Seska
    May 17th, 2009 @ 12:05 pm

I LOVE reading about this :D
    The funny thing is that next to the supersexy toys I was trying to look at the books in the background, lol.

6. Dracona
    May 17th, 2009 @ 9:35 pm

Sounds like fun will be had by all…I hope we get to hear more about the outcome.

I do hope you don’t mind, but I’ve tagged some of my favorite bloggers for a meme and you are top of my list….details can be found on my blog.

7. Curvaceous Dee
    May 18th, 2009 @ 6:14 am

Kiwiana, I have to agree with you! It looked awesome, even though 90% of the prepped stuff wasn’t wanted/needed.

Rapunzel, it was a blast! Definitely going to be doing that again.

Alpine, we all had a marvellous time. Just brilliant.

Britni, I am the preparedness queen! Made everything that much more smooth when we got going.

Seska, I know what you mean about looking at the books. I do it too. See anything you liked/recognised/coveted?

Dracona, you will indeed get to hear about the outcome. And thank you for tagging me!

8. Oonai
    May 18th, 2009 @ 8:10 am

LOL the first think I noticed was the books, then the goodies in front!

It sounds like it all went well. ;-)

9. mina
    May 20th, 2009 @ 2:27 am

you are a very lovely and thorough host! Can’t wait to hear about it!

10. Curvaceous Dee
    May 22nd, 2009 @ 4:11 am

Oonai, it was a blast – I look forward to squeeing about it in person with you :)

mina, I finally have my post up, so I hope you enjoy!

11. {{ d a n i m o }}
    May 27th, 2009 @ 11:52 am

“a general air of pretty and edible”? hehe! that’s so cute ‘n sexy soundin’. ;D i’m the same way when i know something’s been thoroughly planned and is just waiting to reward me with greatness!

*makes a note of all the shelved items, and even a few of the books, for. . . “later reference”* ;)

12. Curvaceous Dee
    May 28th, 2009 @ 12:09 am

Later reference, huh? Now I want to know what grabbed your attention :)