Saucy Memery

Posted on | April 19, 2008 | 9 Comments |

This is Isabella’s Sex Meme. I was tagged by MarcelloNYC.

Here goes:

1. Sex in the Morning or Sex at Night?
Sex anytime! In the night is great – you can dose off afterwards. But languid lazy morning sex on the weekend is fun. And then of course there’s afternoon sex, and 1-in-the-morning sex …

2. Better Sex Music – Sade or Marvin Gaye?
Neither. Blergh. I discovered back in the day that Ravel’s Bolero is a really great one to get off to, though :)

3. Naughty Pics or Naughty Home Videos?
I’m a fan of the photographs. You never would have guessed that, would you?

4. Fabulous Sex With: Dr Doug Ross or Dr Greg House?
House, please! He’d be great for humiliation play – oh, and for beating me with his cane. *gets distracted*

5. Vibrator or Dildo?
I love my vibrators! But dildos have their place, too.

6. Bedroom Sex: Lights Off or Lights On?
On, absolutely – I like to see what I’m touching and kissing and licking and getting sexy with.

7. Word Preference: Pussy or Cunt?
Cunt. I love that word. I have a t-shirt that says (in enormous letters): CUNT POWER – our greatest natural resource. That gets me some looks.

8. Spanking Over the Knee or Spanking Only During Sex?
I like both.

9. More Exciting: Sex in an Elevator or Sex in an Aeroplane?
I’ve done neither! I think both would pretty much require standing sex, and that just doesn’t work for me.

10. Ron Jeremy or Peter North?
Ron Jeremy, but only because he amused me in Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show

11. Word Preference? Cock or dick?
Cock. I like how it sounds in my mouth. And I like the cock itself in my mouth too :)

12. Linda Lovelace or Jenna Jameson?
Again, neither. Can I have Lily Thai instead?

13. Rope Bondage or Bondage Tape?
Both, in different circumstances. I have photos to show you, too!

14. Give Rim Job or Receive Anal Sex?
I’ve never given a rim job. I fantasise about it sometimes.

15. Get Rich Stripping in a Skanky Bar or Get Rich as a Call Girl for Celebs?
Do I have to be a call girl for celebs? I’d rather be a call girl for non-celebs.

16. Which Threesome – Boy/Girl/Girl or Boy/Boy/Girl?
I love my FMF threesomes, but I’d really like to try a MFM.

17. Flavoured Oil or Tingling Oil?
Hmm. Flavoured, I think.

18. Pearl Necklace or Swallow?
love to swallow. Yum!

19. Sex While Strangers Watch or Sex With a Stranger?
The former. I am an exhibitionist at heart, but I really don’t get off on doing it with people I’m not close to.

20. Tied to the Bed or to a St Andrew’s Cross?
The bed’s my preference. But I like the cross at play parties too – and with any luck there’ll be a play party to go to tonight! I’ll let you know *grin*

Tagged: You, if you want to. And you, over there! And … you too, I think :)

(So really, anyone who hasn’t done this already and wants to.)

Comments

9 Responses to “Saucy Memery”

1. marianne
    April 19th, 2008 @ 12:44 am

“But dildos have their place, too.”

Best line of the week, definitely. In fact, I think dildos have several places, don’t you think?

2. MarcelloNYC
    April 19th, 2008 @ 12:49 am

“I have a t-shirt that says (in enormous letters): CUNT POWER – our greatest natural resource. That gets me some looks.”

This should be your next HNT. a women in a tshirt and nothing else is so hot!

That was great meme.

3. Curvaceous Dee
    April 19th, 2008 @ 1:04 am

Marianne, I have to admit that I snickered when I typed that … You know, only two of my (many) toys have been named, and they’re both dildos!

Marcello, I have talked to Apollo and he is going to take a pic of me in it this afternoon. I think I’ll wear it to the munch :)

4. Luka
    April 19th, 2008 @ 9:29 am

Hello!

I’m here in my self-appointed capacity of blog nurse.

Reading your post I can confirm that you are in excellent online health. My main recommendation would be that you could do with adding a little more roughage (we like that) which should help maintain regularity.

5. Isabella Snow
    April 19th, 2008 @ 12:41 pm

House *would* be fabulous at humiliation — I could get wet just imagining that. Thanks for doing my meme!!

6. curiousgirl
    April 20th, 2008 @ 5:46 pm

i snagged this off marcello’s post…i saw you’d been tagged and i’ve been checking ever since to read your response!…the pics answer did surprise a bit, but not really since you do enjoying posting pics…

cant wait to see that t-shirt!

cg

7. Curvaceous Dee
    April 20th, 2008 @ 8:20 pm

Luka – roughage, you say? I shall take your prescription, stat!

Isabella – it was my pleasure, and led to some lovely House fantasies :)

CG – thanks for commenting, and hope you enjoyed! The photos look pretty good, so keep an eye out on Thursday for them.

8. Mina
    April 21st, 2008 @ 5:27 am

fantastic! I’m glad you played along! I so love House!

9. Curvaceous Dee
    April 22nd, 2008 @ 9:58 am

Mina, it was a fun meme to do :)