Reckless Experimentation

Posted on | August 18, 2007 | 10 Comments |

A wee while back I asked if there were any questions that readers had for me. I’ve answered two questions (about jealousy) already, and it’s time for a new one.

This time, the question is from the lovely Dionysos:

Many years ago, you decided that your way forward was to be, “Better living through reckless experimentation”.

Many experiments have since been carried out, with many interesting outcomes (ipse dixit). My question is: what hypotheses do you still plan to test?

Ah, Dionysos, few know better than you the reckless experimentation that I got up to ‘many years ago’! But yes, there are always new hypotheses that require testing. To wit, these are the desires, fantasies and longings that remain unfulfilled (alphabetically, just because it amuses me to do so):

Cuddle pile

I know many curvaceous women, Aphrodite and Demeter among them. With both of them I’ve talked about the possibility of filling the playroom bed with large and loving women, three or more, and just having happy naked fun. The thought of all those lovely breasts, bellies, arses and cunts, mouths and tongues and hands and languid leisurely loving … well, it would be wonderful.

*is distracted momentarily*

Cutting

I’ve experienced cutting once before and really enjoyed myself, and is something I would really like to do again – preferably with Adonis, as he wields sharp things wickedly well! As I’ve discovered, a huge amount of trust is needed for this, plus not some small amount of pre-planning. While I love my hat-pin dearly, it doesn’t draw blood … and it’s the blood that gets me off with cutting. Well, that and the use of blades in general.

*shivers happily*

MFM threesome

This remains a non-happening thing, for now, as I particularly desire Apollo and/or Adonis to be one of the M’s in question. As neither are comfortable moving to that particular place as regards others of the male persuasion, this remains a fantasy. That said, it’s a good fantasy that’s gotten me off many times! Both of them have long hair (and I have a particular kink for long hair on men), so I often dream of having one of them bookending me with the other, or with another long-haired friend.

*remembers Apollo encouraging me to orgasm while he expands on the fantasy with me*

Orgy

Reading about Always Aroused Girl‘s orgy experiences really got me thinking about this. Dammit, but I really want to go to an orgy sometime! While I don’t swing – generally I like to have a connection with the people I fuck – I think I would make an exception for this. That said, I wouldn’t want to go alone, but with someone I trust. I don’t see this happening anytime soon (not least having no idea who organises such things in my city) … but a girl can fantasise, can’t she? Oh, wait – this girl does fantasise …

*fantasises*

Njoy

I want an njoy. Lots of njoys! Not only are they terribly pretty, but reviews seem to suggest that both wands and plugs are delightful. There doesn’t seem be to be stockist in New Zealand, but it does look like there is an Australian place to purchase. And I have a 30th birthday coming up. Not that I’m hinting or anything. I’d never be that subtle.

*attempts to look innocent*

Hopefully that answers your question, Dionysos. Now – does anyone else want to ask me something? I’m easy – I’ll answer most anything!

Comments

10 Responses to “Reckless Experimentation”

1. AlwaysArousedGirl
    August 18th, 2007 @ 10:01 pm

Order the njoy online. It will be well worth the shipping costs.

2. Curvaceous Dee
    August 18th, 2007 @ 10:26 pm

Good to know, AAG – I’ll have a look at Erotica next weekend and see if anyone’s got it closer to home, though :)

3. Abby
    August 19th, 2007 @ 12:25 am

I want to join the cuddle pile! That sounds lovely. And I am now debating you the one poem of mine that I actually like, about a cutting experience of mine. But it seems terribly cheesy to say, “Oh, I’d like a nice cuddle and here, have a poem.” But, um, I’d like a nice cuddle and I might email you a poem. :)

4. Curvaceous Dee
    August 19th, 2007 @ 4:15 am

Oh Abby, I am just plain amused now. And I’d love to read your poem!

If you’re ever in the country, you’d be welcome to join any cuddle pile I have :)

5. Tara Tainton
    August 19th, 2007 @ 10:14 am

The remaining items on your wish list largely match my own. And though my partner has always been very open about helping me fulfill that MFM dream sometime, finding that second male for the fantasy seems difficult.

But if you were, by chance, to make it to Las Vegas while we’re over here, we’ll show you where the nice, clean, safe orgies are… and I might participate instead of just watching this time. ;)

6. Curvaceous Dee
    August 19th, 2007 @ 6:58 pm

Tara, I’m now very tempted to tangent sideways from my Aussie holiday and come to Las Vegas … not that I will, but I’ll certainly have lovely fantasies about doing so!

Having you participate as well would be an amazing bonus :)

7. Musns
    August 20th, 2007 @ 4:13 am

I have to say, I’m right there with you except for the cutting. That kind of … chills … – only because I went through a brief period of self-mutilation combined with some severe depression – and I know what can be behind the psychological damaging cutting behavior (I’m not referring to the sexually cutting).

Cuddle pile – you’ve read my mind on that one. I picture that in my head quite a bit. Hmmm…wonder if I can convince hubby that I need to go on a trip around the world (scuffs feet on floor, looking sweet and innocent).

MFM/Orgy – fantasize about those quite frequently.

I have an Njoy wand – love it and recomend it.

8. Curvaceous Dee
    August 20th, 2007 @ 7:47 am

Musns, your comments are very much appreciated! Cutting really appeals to me, but is something that I generally temper by using the hat-pin instead. I get the same buzz as I do from cutting (and boy, do I fly), but it worries Apollo less when I come home.

Come on a trip to New Zealand! I promise to take good care of you *grin*

9. Becca
    August 20th, 2007 @ 1:40 pm

It’s hard, being a larger girl, to feel sexy – how do you do it – tell me your secret, oh Yoda, because I really want to feel sexy and hot…

10. Curvaceous Dee
    August 22nd, 2007 @ 5:28 am

Hi Becca,

It can be hard … but larger women are beautiful! By developing my healthy appreciation for the larger female form (although I’m not sizeist – smaller female forms are beautiful in different ways), I came to appreciate my own form more and more.

If you’re interested, I’m happy to provide links to some sites that may assist :)