Razor’s Edge

Posted on | February 24, 2006 | 6 Comments |

All sorts of pain turns me on. Some I’ve experienced, some I’ve merely fantasised about. Some I want to try, but haven’t had the opportunity. Some I’ve done on myself, but am restless in the knowledge that having someone else’s hands on my flesh would be much more effective.

I’ve imagined my flesh parting under a blade – opening like a small mouth, breathing exquisite pain and bloody words. I imagine the burn, afterward. I feel myself getting drippingly wet as I fantasise about my eyes being blindfolded, not knowing where the next cut will be.

I think about being cut, and it turns me on.

I know the feeling of needles being pushed into my flesh – it happens every week at acupuncture. But I imagine those needles being wielded by a dominant, pressed into breast, or thigh, or lip. I imagine them being deliberately used to create pain – and it turns me on.

Hygeia and I were randomly talking about D/s while she massaged me earlier in the week. She was telling me about how she’s been asked to do a cutting demonstration in a few months time – something she’d love to do, but her slave is in no way ready for. As she talked to me about cutting, about the rush she feels just thinking about it, I told her how she was making me feel, and that I’d be happy to be pain-slut for the demonstration. I trust Hygeia, and told her so.

I want her to cut me. It turns me on.

And it terrifies me.

Do any of you, out there, have experience cutting or being cut? I’d really like to expand my knowledge, and get a better idea of what I’m letting myself in for. Because I really want this, but I want to be informed as well.

Plus – I know that pictures of cutting turn me on, make me hot, make me want to be the one being cut on. But they’re strangely hard to track down. Help, dear depraved readers?

Comments

6 Responses to “Razor’s Edge”

1. ~ Storm
    February 26th, 2006 @ 3:17 am

My friend has a site, rituals.net, where he has some pictures of cutting and branding thst he has done on people. Have you tried body modification sites?

2. Anonymous
    February 26th, 2006 @ 10:23 am

try el.nl for the kinkier stuff out there. I’ve seem needle stuff there on occasion, and there are sometimes some fairly extreme (in fact downright terrifying) torture scenes.

3. ArtfulDodger
    February 26th, 2006 @ 1:50 pm

Curvy one, just be careful sweetie. Not my thing, and no judgement one way or the other, just be educated going in and know the people you are with. Nothing that you already don’t know. But we worry so. :)

4. Curvaceous Dee
    February 26th, 2006 @ 6:21 pm

Storm: Thank you! – I shall indeed check out the body mod sites (I hadn’t thought of those, strangely enough).

Anon: I’m not so sure I want to see the torture, so I may treat carefully. Thank you, though :)

Art: Definitely being careful on this one, hon. Hence discussions with Hygeia – I trust her implicitly (and the scenes we have done thus far I have felt quite safe (+sane and consensual) in right throughout. But I definitely appreciate the concern. I want to learn all I can before making a decision whether to take this from fantasy to reality or not.

5. Sheen V
    March 2nd, 2006 @ 9:08 pm

I cut myself enough shaving!

6. lea
    March 29th, 2006 @ 11:21 pm

google Section 12 and read posts by Kaya – Under His Hand..she recently did some refreshing of a cutting her M did. Some amazing pics now and then as well.
    Cutting is not my thing.. but needles OH MY.. I love them!