Fat and Sexy

Posted on | February 14, 2006 | 11 Comments |

See those curves? Those are mine. I love them.

curvaceous dee fat curvy nude

I love my breasts, which are large and heavy. Sometimes they become more gravid than usual, drooping down toward my torso – usually as my sex drive rises.

I love my belly – it demands rubbing, and it jiggles when getting it. Below my belly button the curves slip happily into my underwear, while above there is a roundness that begs for a hand to be placed on it.

I love my arse – it is full and round. When I bend to pick something up it curves with a life of its own, my knickers riding up. Spanking my arse is delicious, as there is so much flesh to beat, and a hand can press down and around, making exploratory missions to hidden valleys.

I love my back – it has fat rolls like my mothers did, reminding me of her inherent sexiness, and her comfortableness with her body.

I love my thighs – they are strong and powerful. Grasping another body between them is arousing, as is feeling ticklish hair as a head teases and licks below.

I love my arms – there is flesh there that most people don’t have, and it’s extra loving flesh – it delights in hugging and cuddling, holding someone warm and safe.

I love my body. I love my flesh. I love my fat. I am large and I am sexy, and I am comfortable in my own skin.

For anyone looking for delicious pictures of larger women on the internet, here are some sites that have really impressed me.

I’m not the only beautiful sexy fat woman out there – so have a look, admire their self-assurance, and remember that flesh is delicious when it is accompanied by esteem and love.

Comments

11 Responses to “Fat and Sexy”

1. Evil Minx
    February 14th, 2006 @ 10:38 pm

Amen sister! Big is beautiful, and i should know. I’m both. Ask Holiday.

Minxy

2. ArtfulDodger
    February 14th, 2006 @ 10:56 pm

Love comes in all shapes and sizes, the important thing is being comfortable in your own skin. Some people are and some people are not, no matter what size and shape they are. Happy day!

3. Coco
    February 15th, 2006 @ 4:13 am

thank you for such a “body positive” post. I really needed to read and see that.

4. Curvaceous Dee
    February 15th, 2006 @ 5:00 am

Minx: And you’re very definitely beautiful, hon!

Art: I’m very glad to be one of the people who is comfortable with skin – and I can actually thank my parents for a lot of that. I grew up in a very skin-friendly house, where nudity wan’t anything special, but certainly convenient for getting from bedroom to bathroom. Both my parents were beautiful to me, and the slow realisation as I grew older that other people didn’t always agree convinced me that there’s a lot of short-sightedness in the world.

Coco: You are very welcome. And it’s a pleasure to meet you!

5. Holiday
    February 15th, 2006 @ 1:33 pm

Post more nude photos of yourself … a very arousing image.

6. new present reader
    February 16th, 2006 @ 6:46 am

A wonderful post for us larger gals.

7. Curvaceous Dee
    February 16th, 2006 @ 8:24 am

Holiday – I most definitely shall (and what a good excuse to take more photographs!)

NPR – I am glad you enjoyed. And you are most welcome :)

8. Sweetmiss
    February 16th, 2006 @ 5:29 pm

I just wanted to thank you. I needed this post this week and I wanted to let you know how much you helped me.

Sweet

9. Curvaceous Dee
    February 16th, 2006 @ 6:20 pm

Sweet – you are absolutely welcome. Thanks for taking the time to let me know!

10. Rope Girl
    March 28th, 2006 @ 10:09 pm

Wonderful photo and post! And an excellent reminder that there is nothing hotter than a woman who loves her own body. Thanks for that reminder.

11. orchid
    April 26th, 2006 @ 5:46 pm

Brava and beautiful! I love finding large, beautiful women who are both unabashedly large and pleased to be themselves in all their glory.